Low temperature chillers are designed to reach temperatures of -30° F. All chillers are custom built to your order.
FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY SPECIFICATION AND DIMENSIONS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Steel frame and covers - Structural steel frame helps protect chiller from impact damage. Removable steel panels allow access for routine inspection and maintenance. Compact design. Casters standard for easy moves
- Long-life semi-hermetic compressor - Accessible semi-hermetic compressor are designed for heavy-duty refrigeration service.
- Special refrigeration - LT chillers are equipped with subcoolers, and oil separators to assure proper performance at sub-zero temperatures. To minimize heat gain from the ambient, all LT machines are double insulated.
- Hot Gas Bypass - Eliminates the constant on-off compressor plugging that results in excessive component wear and unnecessary electric power usage. Delivers more precise temperature control.
- Job-specific evaporators - GCI will fit an evaporator selected specifically for your application. It may be GCI's own Coilmatic™ high-efficiency evaporator, a special low-flow evaporator, or a brazed plate evaporator.
- Stainless steel pump - Complete corrosion resistance. Centrifugal circulating pump has high-efficiency impeller, centerline connections, mechanical seal. Built especially for low temperature fluids. Vented tank acts as a
- Brazed copper piping throughout - Long-lasting. No plastic to get brittle. No ferrous metals to rust. Bronze valves. Fully-insulated.
- Microprocessor control - Easy-to-use digital thermostat, plus high- and low-pressure gauge, tank sight tube, and internal refrigerant sight glass.
- Safety package - Includes high/low refrigerant pressure safety switch, pressure relief device, motor overload protection, line and control circuit fuses, pump switch interlock.
- ChillersDirect™ - Another GCI benefit to help keep your investment to a minimum. Deal directly with the factory. Talk to experts who can help make sure you get just the right chiller for your needs. Not too much. Not too little.
- Ready-to-install - DS Series Icewagon chillers are shipped ready to hook up and run. Installation is simple, usually involving only electrical and liquid connections. Free telephone support is there if you need help.
- Options - Outdoor and split systems. Fully stainless models for food applications. DI water, heaters, special paint, lower temperature models, oversize tanks, special pumps, special currents, special weatherproofing. Call us with your requirement. Custom chillers are our specialty.
- Medical Chillers
- Nuclear Chillers
- Food Chillers