GCI Refrigeration Technologies is a globally acclaimed manufacturer of high-quality industrial chillers. Our commitment to exceeding our valued customers' expectations through the provision of custom, built-to-order products is what helps us maintain our lasting relationships with them, and our heavy-duty, -75°F water-condensing chiller is an example of the precision and care that goes into building our job-specific chillers.
Portable, Heavy-Duty -75°F Water Condensing Chillers
Designed with your rugged facility environment in mind, our heavy-duty extra-low-temperature chillers reach temperatures as low as -75°F to accommodate even the most specialized production processes. Their portability makes them easy to transport throughout your facility, and the precise, contained functioning of the chiller's industrial cooling equipment contributes to faster, more efficient manufacturing processes and a safer experience for your personnel and machinery.
Customizable Extra-Low-Temperature Chillers
Our extra-low-temperature, water-condensing chillers are each made with our standard components, which we developed as a reliable framework for all of our products. With several different models available based on dimensions and capacities, we can help you find the perfect fit for your facility. In addition, we offer optional features to fine-tune the functions and physical specifications of your water-condensing chiller, including outdoor and split systems, custom paint, oversized tanks, special pumps and currents, and weatherproofing. Customizing chillers are our specialty, so don't hesitate to contact us with your particular requirements.
Since 1965, GCI Refrigeration Technologies has been manufacturing heavy-duty industrial chillers for customers throughout the United States and internationally. To request more information about building a -75°F water-condensing chiller to order for your facility, fill out our online form or call us at (225) 926-6950.
- Steel frame and covers - Structural steel frame helps protect chiller from impact damage. Removable steel panels allow access for routine inspection and maintenance. Compact design. Casters standard for easy moves.
- Long-life semi-hermetic compressor - Accessible semi-hermetic compressor are designed for heavy-duty refrigeration service.
- Hot Gas Bypass - Eliminates the constant on-off compressor plugging that results in excessive component wear and unnecessary electric power usage. Delivers more precise temperature control.
- Job-specific evaporators - GCI will fit an evaporator selected specifically for your application. It may be GCI's own Coilmatic™ high-efficiency evaporator, a special low-flow evaporator, or a brazed plate evaporator.
- Stainless steel pump - Complete corrosion resistance. Centrifugal circulating pump has high-efficiency impeller, centerline connections, mechanical seal. Built especially for low temperature fluids.
- Special refrigeration - XLT chillers are equipped with subcoolers, and oil separators to assure proper performance at sub-zero temperatures. To minimize heat gain from the ambient, all XLT machines are triple insulated.
- Brazed copper piping throughout - Long-lasting. No plastic to get brittle. No ferrous metals to rust. Bronze valves. Fully-insulated.
- Microprocessor control - Easy-to-use digital thermostat, plus high- and low-pressure gauge, tank sight tube, and internal refrigerant sight glass.
- Safety package - Includes high/low refrigerant pressure safety switch, pressure relief device, motor overload protection, line and control circuit fuses, pump switch interlock.
- ChillersDirect™ - Another GCI benefit to help keep your investment to a minimum. Deal directly with the factory. Talk to experts who can help make sure you get just the right chiller for your needs. Not too much. Not too little.
- Ready-to-install - DS Series Icewagon chillers are shipped ready to hook up and run. Installation is simple, usually involving only electrical and liquid connections. Free telephone support is there if you need help.
- Options - Outdoor and split systems. Fully stainless models for food applications. DI water, heaters, special paint, lower temperature models, oversize tanks, special pumps, special currents, special weatherproofing. Call us with your requirement. Custom chillers are our specialty.
- Ranging in capacity from 0°F to -75°F, our extra-low-temperature chillers can accommodate even the most specialized industrial processes. Applications for our water-condensing chiller models include:
- Plastics and rubber
- Nuclear Science
- Ceramic manufacturing
- Vapor recovery