Proudly Serving National and Global Customers
Since our establishment in 1965, GCI Refrigeration Technologies has helped customers around the world maximize the efficiency of their industrial cooling processes. Our chillers feature extensive functions, capacities, and customizable options to suit a wide range of industrial applications.
National and Global Customers
From large-scale food production to major pharmaceutical applications, we understand our customers' complex industrial cooling specifications. Through the design and customization of our proprietary chillers, we have served national and global customers across many industries, including:
- Food/Beverage (Green Giant, Coors, Carrier, Nutro, U.S. Food and Drug Administration)
- Pharmaceuticals (Ciba, American Cyanamid, Georgia-Pacific, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, GlaxoWellcome, Mallinckrodt, Merck)
- Plastics and Rubber (3M, Goodyear, Stull Technologies, Uniroyal)
- Chemicals (Celanese, Air Products, Grace, DuPont, BASF, Gore, Honeywell, Alcoa, Elf Atochem, International Paper, Dart, Masonite, Union Carbide, Westvaco, Alcatel, ITW, Motorola, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, PPG, Sealed Air)
- Automobile (Ford, Chrysler, GM, ITW)
- Metalworking (Whitnon, Bihler, ITW)
- Vapor Recovery (Various Refineries)
- Medical (Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble)
- Gas/Oil Industry (FMC Technologies, Occidental Petroleum, Pemex, Aramco, ARCO, KNPC, Chevron, Shell, Exxon, Mobil, CH2M Hill, Ethyl, Murphy Corporation, Qatar Petroleum, Virginia Power, Westinghouse, Holtec, Matheson)
- Aerospace/Defense (Lockheed Martin, Martin Marietta, Northrop Grumman, U.S. Department of Defense, United Launch Alliance, Honeywell, General Dynamics, AlliedSignal, Pratt & Whitney, NASA)
We also manufacture custom-built chillers for the biotechnology, nuclear science, ceramic manufacturing, and cannabis industries.
Our Experience with Our Customers
Through our decades of experience with a diverse customer base, we've grown to both anticipate certain needs and demonstrate innovation in meeting highly specific requirements exclusive to certain industries or applications. Our cumulative process for selecting and customizing chillers accommodates a thorough approach to meeting every standard of service and quality, and our team provides qualified support through every step.
First, we work with you to determine the type of chiller you need based on your facility's processes. We manufacture durable scroll chillers, heavy-duty industrial chillers, low-temperature chillers with capacities up to -30°F, and extra-low-temperature chillers that can reach -75°F to meet an extensive range of industrial needs. Once you've determined the appropriate type for your production processes, we can assist you in choosing the appropriate model based on dimensions and output and select between an air-condensing or a water-condensing model. While all of our chillers come complete with our standard, high-quality components and state-of-the-art functions, we offer optional features for more precise efficiency. Then, your industrial chiller is built to order and delivered to your facility fully assembled and ready to install.
At GCI Refrigeration Technologies, we proudly serve national and global customers by customizing our chillers to satisfy a broad spectrum of industrial requirements. To request more information on our products, contact us online or call us today at (225) 926-6950.